Waiting on our Stork

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 friends 2 new babies.....

Well today has been a very busy day. I have 2 separate friends who gave birth today. Well I am kinda happy and kinda pissed off at the same time. I can't help but be a little selfish. Now one of the "friends" doesn't even deserve to have children. I just don't understand how there is wonderful human beings on the planet who try and try to get pregnant and cant. Then you have women like her that just do it once and the get knocked up. Then they leave their kids with whoever because they have to go meet another baby daddy. I did write on their Facebook though Congrats even though I was dying inside. I am trying not to get beat down about the whole pregnancy thing but it's way past the time!


Sorry everyone I just wanted to rant a little I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment