Waiting on our Stork

Friday, September 16, 2011

Went to the doctor the other day! Well not as bad as I thought! But still not good! Anyways he put me on B.C. for 3 months because I am not really regular and my body is still in shock a year or so later after my miscarriage that it doesnt know what to do! So guess Ill give it a try and see what happens next. Not too much going on today. Just planning the wedding now. It's in June but still sooo much to get done!!! I am actually tired today! Didnt sleep a whole lot last night. But anyway hopefully this B.C. will be a positive start to change things.!

4 comments:

  1. I'm here from ICLW. Good luck with the BC! I hope that gets things moving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW #28....wishing you good luck with BC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the birth control pills would do their job and ensure that your cycles get regular.

    Very sorry about the miscarriage.

    iclw #39

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. Ill keep posting! I am trying to post everyday but as you can see Im a little behind!

    ReplyDelete